- Support for LanSchool is included with your initial purchase and yearly renewal.
- Current product version: LanSchool 188.8.131.52
Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm EST – Excludes holidays.
Check the Knowledge Base / FAQ page prior to submitting your support request.
Customers may initiate a support incident request by using our online Submit a Ticket or by emailing email@example.com.
Please be sure to include your product version with your question.
Chat support is available during normal business hours. For sales questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
LanSchool Support: 877-394-0443
LanSchool International : +1 (317) 669-8766
- Support is included for customers with a valid maintenance plan.
- During high volume periods, we may ask you for your contact information and problem description so that a Support Technician may call you back.
- After hours or if all Support Technicians are currently busy with other customers you may be forwarded to voice mail. Leave your contact information and question and someone will get back with you. You may also elect to submit an online Support Request. Support requests are handled in the order they are received with priority to those customers with support contracts.
- Support is included with your up to date software maintenance/upgrade protection.
- Support requests are handled in the order they have been received factoring in the severity of the issue.
- A response to the initial request is approximately 4 hours.
- One support request may involve several interactions with Technical Support to resolve and may require multiple phone calls, emails, and offline research.
- A reasonable effort will be made to resolve the issue to the customer’s satisfaction. In some cases, a patch may need to be developed and a customer will need to apply this patch to fix the problem.The time it takes for this cannot be guaranteed and a workaround may be offered until a permanent fix can be found.